We use our own and third party "cookies" to prepare statistical information and show you personalized advertising, content and services through the analysis of your browsing. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
Vesselsotting.com is an online database with images of Cruise Ships and Ferries in order to provide a detailed overview of the types of vessels. Visitors can find information and photos of ships. After accepting the terms and conditions, users can upload and share your own photos of Cruise Ships and Ferries on the website.
- Last Changes:
- 10 / November / 2018 - The Vessel Visemar One has been renamed Hedy Lamarr.
- 10 / November / 2018 - The Vessel Nissos Chios returns to be part of Balearia fleet.
- 03 / November / 2018 - The Vessel Espresso Ravenna has been renamed The Vessel Levante has been renamed Llevant..
- 03 / November / 2018 - The Vessel Puglia has been renamed Copernicus like cargo vessel with Moby Cargo.
- 07 / December / 2017 - The Vessel Nissos Chios becomes part of the Hellenic Seaways fleet.
- 07 / December / 2017 - The Vessel Snav Adriatico becomes part of the GNV fleet.
- 02 / August / 2017 - Ex-Levante has been renamed Drujba and becomes part of the fleet of Drujba Line.
- 02 / August / 2017 - Ex-Murillo has been renamed Cracovia and becomes part of the fleet of Polferries.
- 14 / June / 2017 - Dimonios has now flag of Cyprus and his new Port of Registry is: Limassol.
- 17 / March / 2017 - The Vessel Dimonios becomes part of the Trasmediterránea fleet.
- 23 / February / 2017 - The Vessel Levante has been renamed Llevant.
- 10 / February / 2017 - The Vessel Nura Nova becomes part of the Trasmediterránea fleet.
- 06 / February / 2017 - Iscomar company disappears.
- 10 / May / 2016 - The Vessel Scandola has been renamed Denia Ciutat Creativa and becomes part of the Balearia fleet.
- 30 / March / 2016 - The Vessel Sorrento has been Scrapped in Aliaga, Turkey.
- 26 / February / 2016 - The Vessel Forza joins the fleet of Trasmediterránea.
- 21 / February / 2016 - Isabella I has been renamed Almariya.
- 12 / January / 2016 - Levante returns to the fleet of Balearia.
- 24 / September / 2015 - Levante becomes part of the fleet of Abou Merhi Lines.
- 22 / June / 2015 - The Company Acciona Trasmediterránea has changed his name to Trasmediterránea.
- 28 / April / 2015 - Sorrento has suffered a Fire at sea while coverign the line Palma - Valencia.
- 10 / April / 2015 - Abel Matutes has now flag of Spain and his new Port of Registry is: Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- 04 / March / 2015 - SF Alhucemas has been renamed Bahama Mama.
- 01 / June / 2014 - Murillo has been renamed Drujba and becomes part of the fleet of Bulgaria West Port.
Vessel spotting is the observation and photographic record of ships. The spotters are people who develop this hobby. In other words, the spotter is passionate about diffent type of boats and vessels. This site is designed by a spotter ship, and intended for all those ship spotters in the world who want to share their hobby here.